Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring is HERE!!

Tacoma is beautiful in the spring time. I feel renewed and the house seems to be moving along.

I simple have one request today and that is we are currently looking for some more help with our shower program which runs Monday through Friday from 11am to 2pm. If you would like to volunteer to help run our shower program please e-mail us at tacomacatholicworkers@gmail.com or call the house at (253) 572-6582.

Okay maybe two requests!

Also, we are in the process of sending out our Newsletter in the next week. Are you confident in your folding skills and would like to lend a hand e-mail me at peace.arteaga@gmail.com or contact me via my cell phone number (509) 307-0930 and I will give you more information such as date and time.

Announcing Summer Internship!

Have an interest in intentional community? Working towards social justice? Please contact us the tacomacatholicworkers@gmail.com and let us know why you would like to become a summer intern.

1 comment:

  1. I think the email address is without the plural: tacomacatholicworker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete